• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Quick Help .. ARS vs MId FA cup

hesham

Established Member
it on sale on ticket master, ive never been there b4 wats the best seats( good veiw and more importantly GREAT atmosphere - noisy).. someone !!!

Sounds like it's over to the left. My season ticket is Block E, and I'm level with the right hand edge of the area. Row B is (as you would expect) the second row, so the view will be fabulous.

Allyboy

Established Member
I just hope you are not around seats 20-30, because if you are you will be right by a complete chump of a season ticket holder, he ruined the Kiev game for me, though to be fair I was sitting next to him so I had it worst! That is of course assuming that he goes.

You will know who I mean if you get him! :wink:

The Mini

This is really annoying, you all talking about your season tickets. I cant get to a Crystal Palace (believe me, I've tried)

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
hesham said:
i got Upper north row B, BLK 10.. any1 know if its a good place??

My season ticket (sorry mini) is block 12 and thats in the middle. Think 11 and 12 are the centre blocks on the North Upper, so guess you're not too far from the middle. Take a camera, you'll get some great pictures!

lewdikris

Established Member
Hurrah, managed to get meself a ticket.

Lower East Stand, SECTION BLK K1, ROW 30 - anyone know where that is?

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom