• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Why is this guy having medicals in two different cities?

And why is that more important than the RMC story page number?

Mods are having an even worse window than Vinai ffs.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Why is this guy having medicals in two different cities?

And why is that more important than the RMC story page number?

Paris medical first, Dijon second, just to make sure he cuts the mustard.

benjamin86

Established Member

I've never wanted him and he's probably crap but I'm not taking anything GFFN says on anything Arsenal related seriously. Their vendetta against us is bizarre and getting out of hand at this point.[/QUOTE]
Seems like we're signing him based on Cana's advice, which I'm ok with.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Man reading that GFFN really hate us, don't they?

Did Mikel shag his wife or something?
Emery embarrassed French football by blowing that massive lead against Barca, and ever since then fans of English clubs have bombarded GFFN with tweets about being a "farmer's league". Then Arsenal fans were irritated by GFFN's derision towards his hiring at Arsenal, so there's started a back and forth between the two.

Social media is serious business.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Emery embarrassed French football by blowing that massive lead against Barca, and ever since then fans of English clubs have bombarded GFFN with tweets about being a "farmer's league". Then Arsenal fans were irritated by GFFN's derision towards his hiring at Arsenal, so there's started a back and forth between the two.

Thinking and always thought of GFFN as some kiddies anyways. Don't think they've ever broke actual news, more like copied from twitter or so

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Mods neglecting this place so it causes posters to leave:
crop_exact_emery_quote.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Think this might be my fave transfer in ages, has a proper old school vibe to it. 2m euro for an icelandic guy with a cool name we specifically hope does not play for us. Hopefully he'll be an obscure pub quiz answer in 20 years time, that'd be the sign that this transfer was a success.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hopefully he'll be an obscure pub quiz answer in 20 years time

"In the final game of the 2020/2021 season...which goalkeeper making his Arsenal league debut, replacing the injured Bernd Leno...gave away a last minute penalty that cost the club a spot in the Champions League for the following season?"

Last edited:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
This guy was solid in Danish football, looked like he had decent potential but apparently never settled properly in France. It wouldn't be surprising if the language barrier was a major part of this; it's incredibly difficult to organize what's in front of you if you cannot properly communicate.

If he performs to the standards he showed pre-Ligue 1 he'll be a decent backup. He's pretty similar to Leno in his strengths and weaknesses from what I remember.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Never wanted Utd to win but the absolute battering he took when PSG bottled that CL tie was hilarious.

Reactions: A_G

ThorKetill83

This guy was solid in Danish football, looked like he had decent potential but apparently never settled properly in France. It wouldn't be surprising if the language barrier was a major part of this; it's incredibly difficult to organize what's in front of you if you cannot properly communicate.

If he performs to the standards he showed pre-Ligue 1 he'll be a decent backup. He's pretty similar to Leno in his strengths and weaknesses from what I remember.

he lived in Belgium as a kid so he is fluent in french. His father was a pro footballer in Belgium.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rúnar_Kristinsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom