• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Racism in Football

Lewdtenant

Giga Tilted
Most normal A-M poster enters thread to ascribe logic to racism, gets dismantled, offers up unsolicited comment about the size of his Willie and then accuses others of thinking about dicks when he introduced dicks to the conversation. Very normal behavior. Cannot possibly fathom how he's in this thread being weird instead of using his unmatched social skills in the real world.

Juno Temple Boss GIF by Apple TV+

I can multitask 😉
I can trigger this entire sorority, cook food and socialize in the real world simultaneously..

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I can multitask 😉
I can trigger this entire sorority, cook food and socialize in the real world simultaneously..
The trouble is that you haven't triggered anyone, calling it a sorority is just cringe sexism and that in conjunction with your kind of weird and desperate Willie comments reveals you to be the kind of saddo that cries about Chads and Stacys on reddit. I think most people in here are between being amused by you and feeling sorry for you with a strong tilt towards the latter. You started off like you were going to make some kind of pseudointellectual argument about the logic of racism and then ran out of steam and resorted to flinging your own feces around like some kind of feral creature. The only impressive thing is how you started so low and still managed to fall off.

Lewdtenant

Giga Tilted
The trouble is that you haven't triggered anyone, calling it a sorority is just cringe sexism and that in conjunction with your kind of weird and desperate Willie comments reveals you to be the kind of saddo that cries about Chads and Stacys on reddit. I think most people in here are between being amused by you and feeling sorry for you with a strong tilt towards the latter. You started off like you were going to make some kind of pseudointellectual argument about the logic of racism and then ran out of steam and resorted to flinging your own feces around like some kind of feral creature. The only impressive thing is how you started so low and still managed to fall off.

You are the only one here with a strong tilt buddy🤣

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I don't know if this is worth mentioning, I may be talking complete rubbish. This is the observation coming from a white person.
I recently thought, what's the idea of say a white supporter, racially abusing an opposition player? What if that supporters team, have coloured players playing in the same game. Wouldn't they get offended/upset, about the abuse as well. Perhaps the supporter thinks that his own team's players won't get offended, because it is not aimed at them.

Melquiades

I don't know if this is worth mentioning, I may be talking complete rubbish. This is the observation coming from a white person.
I recently thought, what's the idea of say a white supporter, racially abusing an opposition player? What if that supporters team, have coloured players playing in the same game. Wouldn't they get offended/upset, about the abuse as well. Perhaps the supporter thinks that his own team's players won't get offended, because it is not aimed at them.

The players on racists' own teams are generally only a mistake away from being abused by these idiots as well.

And even trying to apply logic to people this dumb is pointless.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom