• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's an insane level of disrespect shown by that little gimp Speed there, the tackle on Kaka in a charity game is ridiculous!

Hate how you are most likely to get famous on YouTube by acting like an ADHD 5 year old.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I mean... man kinda has a point

He does but there's a difference between making it public & sharing it off the record.

I firmly believe Tets is a vain, narcissistic lego-headed tw*t who probably enjoys looking at his own naked body more than his wife's, but I'm not going to make a thread about it :lol:

Last edited:

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul

I had completely forgotten that we had so many empty seats during some big games, thats crazy

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Damn I read he bankrupt too? I won't be surprised if this true but I hope it's not true

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom