• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Raul has done a better job than I could have hoped for so well done him. Vinai I believe is responsible for commercial deals. His job is a little more complicated but I hope he can boost our coffers. Ivan set a low bar so he has a good chance.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So does anybody know how much we’ve actually spent this summer inc all instalments and add ons. I think I heard someone say on Talk-sport earlier it’s around £120mil+

Would like to know exact figure. But just WOW

If somebody said to us before our US tour started we’d be spending that amount money in the next 4 weeks you would of laughed

Rough estimate based on reported fees is £139m on player ins and £50m player outs (that could rise by £8m with addons). No idea what we’ve actually paid out this summer though. Any figure would be a complete guess unless it’s coming directly from the club.

Last edited:

GunnerUK

I love this guy. We cannot lose him at any cost his been brilliant the only thing I questioned him on was letting Sven go but turns out he didn’t and Sven was promised a role by Gazidis which the new powers above wasn’t letting it happen. Hope he commits to Arsenal long term and not lured away by other clubs who will notice the job his doing. His one of the main reasons Barcelona was such a beast in the mid 00’s

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rough estimate based on reported fees is £139m on player ins and £42m player outs (that could rise by £8m with addons). No idea what we’ve actually paid out this summer though. Any figure would be a complete guess unless it’s coming directly from the club.
Surley we got more than 42M from sales after Iwobi deal?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Surley we got more than 42M from sales after Iwobi deal?

Ornstein is saying £28m and it could increase to £34m with addons so I used the lower figure for now. It might be a bit closer to £50m actually. I was using transfermarkt and they haven’t included Jenkinson or Thompson and have Bielik at €8.2m which is a bit low. So yeah it’s more like £50m.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's done a pretty bang up job setting up the team for the future. Now even if we somehow miss out on the top four this season, I feel like we'll be able to sufficiently improve the areas needed to make a team that could potentially challenge.
yes that's why i'm not worried about emery being sacked or he didn't get the best of this squad if that happen the new manager will have almost complete squad for him and next season you feel we'll go big to get good CB And Good MF.

GunnerUK

He's done a pretty bang up job setting up the team for the future. Now even if we somehow miss out on the top four this season, I feel like we'll be able to sufficiently improve the areas needed to make a team that could potentially challenge.

It’s also a case of how much time they give Emery. These two don’t seem like a soft touch by any means. I reckon they have expectations of a top 4 finish with the work they’ve done.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's done very well. If this squad misses out on top 4 then the manager must go.

GunnerUK

Saying that Emery had us on a 19 unbeaten run last season. If we converted them draws to wins we would of finished a comfortable 2nd/3rd

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Rough estimate based on reported fees is £139m on player ins and £50m player outs (that could rise by £8m with addons). No idea what we’ve actually paid out this summer though. Any figure would be a complete guess unless it’s coming directly from the club.

Do we know what has come in? Are Everton for eg paying the fee in full up front? I would be surprised if they are.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Yeah, love what Raul's done here in just one window but it really hammers home how much time we wasted waiting for Gazidis and Wenger to pull their finger out.
100%, being squeeky clean and using gimmicks to buy players is stupidity. Im not asking to spend big money every window, just get what we need.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom