• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

GDeep™

League is very weak
“The Gunners paid £20m up front but have committed a further £52m over the next five years, the first instalment of which is due this summer. The depth of that commitment has led to a review of the scouting reports and negotiating process which led to such a big deal being sanctioned.”

Nothing to do with dodgy payments to intermediaries. “The gerbil is rated” :lol:
Seems like you’re trying to convince yourself here.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
The investigation (if true, ESPN is ****e) is into how much we paid, ie the fee. Not how much was paid to agents and intermediaries. They link it to the firing of the scouts, not Raul.

The scouts doesnt have anything to do with the money.

Btw: all the fvcking ads is despicable here. They slow my surfpad down. The owner of this site can go and fvck himself.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

G Deep is loving this :lol:

Think he’s jumping the gun a bit though, we will have to wait and see. I’m yet to see anything credible.

Just to clarify, I think Raul and Edu are dodgy as f*ck - please do not think I am defending them.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Isn't this like the worst time possible for news like this to come out? Think about how this will affect our transfer dealing. This kind of uncertainty is crippling for a club looking to make transfers in/out.

Nope, Edu and Arteta are working closely on transfers. That's what he said earlier anyway.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He’s head of football, part of the negotiating process etc. Any investigation bring his various roles into question.

There’s a difference in investigating why we paid such a high fee and saying he was handing out bungs. The investigation is looking into all aspects of the transfer. Scouting, negotiations, the lot.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The investigation (if true, ESPN is ****e) is into how much we paid, ie the fee. Not how much was paid to agents and intermediaries. They link it to the firing of the scouts, not Raul.

Why would that be linked to the scouts? Surely then they’d be questioning the quality of the player and not the fee paid.. Can’t see the scouts having anything to do with the fee..

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

He's like a samurai hitman for the yakuza in that film or something, I think :lol:
I remember liking that film but I can’t remember if that’s a good thing.

I also believe RZA did the soundtrack but I might be getting my black samurais mixed up. Maybe he does the soundtracks for all of them I dunno.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Nope, Edu and Arteta are working closely on transfers. That's what he said earlier anyway.

I think it's fair to presume that Raul has a Donlike size influence into both the finalising and pursuit of the targets identified by Edu & Arteta.

Do you really think this investigation will not throw a huge spanner in our transfer operations?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal fans on Twitter turning their attention on Raul :drool:

This is the day I’ve been waiting for.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why would that be linked to the scouts? Surely then they’d be questioning the quality of the player and not the fee paid.. Can’t see the scouts having anything to do with the fee..

“The depth of that commitment (the fee) has led to a review of the scouting reports and negotiating process which led to such a big deal being sanctioned.”

Everything is being investigated, not just one thing in isolation. I personally think the whole thing is bollocks. ESPN sources are trash.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
@GDeep™ is really shining here and I'm cracking up along this journey. The genius to his troll is that it's mostly based on facts and perceptions that are looking probable. MOTM.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

It's hilarious because I remember a few years in the Wenger/Ivan era people wanted us to be a bit more dodgy, use the agents, pay off a few here and there to get our targets because they all saw the other top teams doing it.

Now there's an investigation people are crying their eyes out.

Don't beg for it then cry about it when it happens.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Looks like Ghost Dog the way of the samurai.

tenor.gif

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom