• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Real Madrid's Fax Number

Feis-al

Can someone help me and let me Real's fax number because I want to help and remind them what type of players 18m buys. They should ask Chelsea and ManU. I want to just fax a small message for them and if there's none willing to give me the number, Pliz send the message for me
"Dear Perez, for 18m even if he wants to go, Kindly consider and F**k Off, Yours Pissed of Gunner Feis-al"

calvinngai88

Never include vulgarities. That will spoil the reputation of Arsenal fans. A kind and simple reminder to him will do good.

Gator

We should either send them a photocopy of David Dein's arse, or a picture of Vieira's left leg, with the message "Thats about as far as your poxy £18 million will go, now kindly fuck off!"

calvinngai88

Gator said:
We should either send them a photocopy of David Dein's arse, or a picture of Vieira's left leg, with the message "Thats about as far as your poxy £18 million will go, now kindly fuck off!"

No no no, 18million will buy none of the above. 18million pounds will only buy Vieira's no.4 Arsenal full new home kit with the captain's armband (that means Vieira's staying :D ).

benfica

for £18 million i will send u a life size card board cut out of Patrick Vieira. You can place him in central midfield where you dream of playing the real patrick vieira. I am sure he will put more tackles in than your whole midfield and outperform the great David Beckham...

£18 million, dont make me laugh, did you now see Chelsea sign some 3rd rate portuguese defender for £20 million, if he is worth 20 vieira is worth well above £40 million.

adios suckas

A

Anonymous

Jeffers was 10 million! Kind of puts things into perspective eh!

AFCG7

Established Member
I faxed that number with a counter offer..
Vieira + 15 million for Zidane and Helguera..
I'm awaiting their reply ;D

benfica

NO not helguera.

The can have Vieira if they offer us:

Zidane, Walter Samuel and their beloves Raul, u dont know how much it will hurt Real to prize away Raul.

oh yeah and £20m

Alexone234

AFCG7 said:

if they take you up on the offer, where are you going to get the £15m from?

I think you have started something there though.

Why don't we send official bids for their players from our Sunday League side.

To: Florentino Perez
At: Sporting Capital
Date: 3rd August 2004
Re: Official bid.

Dear Florentino

Please find following an official bid on behalf of Sporting Capital FC for David Beckham of £10 (Ten Pounds) with an option to reducing this to £5 (Five Pounds) plus Fat John who is no longer required by our side. We would like permission to discuss personal terms with Davids representatives regarding bringing his £100k per week in line with the £5 per week subs paid BY our players.

regards

Alexone234
Director of Football
Sporting Capital

AFCG7

Established Member
oops.. i typed that all wrong..
i meant Zidane and Helguera + 15 million.. and then we'd let them have Vieira.

BY the way... Helguera is a player more useful to us than Samuel or Raul.. he can play CB and CM.

Andrew

AFCG7 said:
oops.. i typed that all wrong..
i meant Zidane and Helguera + 15 million.. and then we'd let them have Vieira.

BY the way... Helguera is a player more useful to us than Samuel or Raul.. he can play CB and CM.

Even that deal is crap. Zidane is looking past it and might last for one or two years. Helguera is a decent player but I would much rather have Vieira playing in midfield and I'm happy with our defence. I wouldn't accept any offers unless we were forced to sell.

Arnie

Alexone234 said:
AFCG7 said:

if they take you up on the offer, where are you going to get the £15m from?

I think you have started something there though.

Why don't we send official bids for their players from our Sunday League side.

To: Florentino Perez
At: Sporting Capital
Date: 3rd August 2004
Re: Official bid.

Dear Florentino

Please find following an official bid on behalf of Sporting Capital FC for David Beckham of £10 (Ten Pounds) with an option to reducing this to £5 (Five Pounds) plus Fat John who is no longer required by our side. We would like permission to discuss personal terms with Davids representatives regarding bringing his £100k per week in line with the £5 per week subs paid BY our players.

regards

Alexone234
Director of Football
Sporting Capital

lol, please tell me u've sent it!!

Feis-al

I can Assure you that I've faxed the initial one in the beginning of the topic, Just like someone said, I'm waiting for a reply.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom