• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Real Madrid's Fax Number

AFCG7

Established Member
Well supposing we accept £18 million for Vieira and a player from Real.. which one should we go for?and i mean realistically..they wont give us Zidane, Beckham, Ronaldo,Raul,Samuel,Casillas...so that leaves us with one of these to choose from

Morientes
Solari
Helguera
Guti
Eto'o ( they still own him dont they?)
Portillo

KingReyes

Established Member
IMO its either 25 to 30 million and thats final. No players. I'd prefer it if Wenger uses all the money to his liking.

siddharth

AFCG7 said:
Well supposing we accept £18 million for Vieira and a player from Real.. which one should we go for?and i mean realistically..they wont give us Zidane, Beckham, Ronaldo,Raul,Samuel,Casillas...so that leaves us with one of these to choose from

Morientes
Solari
Helguera
Guti
Eto'o ( they still own him dont they?)
Portillo

How can you put portillo in there. He's a average player. That sounds like 18m + a player released by Madrid. :)

I would take Solari and the fella can speak English too. :D

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom