• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

real new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner's4ever

when we beat liverpool 6-3 at their home we created history in the last 70 years no team has scored 6 against them(Sunderland had done it in 1930)

in the past 10 years manu have never lost after going a goal up.arsenal to blame.(chelsea beat them 10 years ago @ old trafford)

the fastest champions league goal by any player is gilbero in 20 seconds(no points for guessing who gave the assist)

do you know in the footballing world whose is the most wanted autograph: jose mourinho(can u believe it)(actually even i want it, i will spit on it burn it piss on it and return it)

the fastest ever world cup goal is 5 seconds(sorry know nothing more but i think some african team scored)

wenger bought anelka for 5,00,000pounds and sold him to real for 23 million pounds!

ljunberg has been in arsenal for more years than any other player of ours.

NOW THE MOST INTERESTING ONE
david beckham took tome cruises advice before joining LA , and tom cruise took mine just joking

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Not an article.

BTW that United stat is either wrong or has been misquoted, Arsenal beat them 3-1 at Highbury in 2001, after Paul Scholes had given United the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom