• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Redcafe -who posts there

namliam

I was just browsing through the manure website recafe.net and I saw JazzG there and was just wondering who else posts there..is grinner the gooner or jopub anyone from here? + does anyone else post there?

Sigun

i post there rarely, but i read there posts most of the time im not here. funny posts

JazzG

Established Member
Yeah I post there, always good having a chat with the mancs ;)

Don't think grinner or jopub post here tbh.

GoonerLuke

I check it every once in awhile, when this forum is moving a little slow. Never posted though.

I browsed redcafe.net right after we wrapped up the title, and all the posts were either, "**** Arsenal," or "They haven't won a treble." Not always the brightest bunch.

Its supposed to be full of kids is that site i heard.

P.s. Please dont call them Mancs. Manchester City are Mancs. Man Utd are from Salford, a differnent city alltogether. they just wanna be like us city lads 8)

JazzG

Established Member
yorkshireblue said:
Its supposed to be full of kids is that site i heard.

P.s. Please dont call them Mancs. Manchester City are Mancs. Man Utd are from Salford, a differnent city alltogether. they just wanna be like us city lads 8)

We usually call them scummers ;)

dynasty

for peeps that know..dont want to start a new topic thats y...
my friend told me that arsenal originated from greenwich..is that correCT?

Shirley

Aussie said:
Shirley said:
I used to post there as I'm also a supporter of Ryan Giggs but now rarely.

Ryan Giggs :shock: :shock: How can anyone like that prick

I don't care what others think about him at all, as long as I like him. :roll:

Besides, I think, no one can deny that Giggs is an excellent player.

Aussie

Established Member
Shirley said:
Aussie said:
Shirley said:
I used to post there as I'm also a supporter of Ryan Giggs but now rarely.

Ryan Giggs :shock: :shock: How can anyone like that prick

I don't care what others think about him at all, as long as I like him. :roll:

Besides, I think, no one can deny that Giggs is an excellent player.

99 fa semi final did you watch it

rachael-8

i didnt even get chance to post,my name was arsenals lady and got banned as soon as my account was active

himanshu

mine was arsenalrules and they banned me after 10 posts or something...except once i insulted fegie and this manyoo fan actually said "yeah i agree but i think ur being too harsh"what a nut

The Mini

I'm a member, but the w*nk*rs there pissed me off so much I know only go there if I have nothing better to do.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom