• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Lionelson

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I'd take Jaden Philogene-Bidace from Hull. An outside-the-box choice for me but he's already an England U21 international, Championship experience; dribbles and shoots with both feet, can play both wings, physically adept in terms of pace and strength. I really, really like the player, I actually rate him more than Bynoe-Gittens at Dortmund. If we're going homegrown, he's my choice. A younger, more raw player sure, but one with the right profile who solves problems for us. I have an annoying feeling that he'll go to Sp*rs but failing that he's a shoe-in for Palace when they eventually lose the aforementioned Olise. I'd only avoid Olise purely for the fact that he does tend to get injured a fair bit lately, but he's a player I've always liked. Good thing about him is that he can play in midfield too.

I don't think we have a winger coming up who have true superstar winger potential in the way Saka did. Osman Kamara and Amario Cozier-Duberry are both quite close but I'm almost certain we're going to lose the latter (sadly) and the former still has a lot to prove. I do like Kamara though, I saw him live in the Youth Cup and he's absolutely rapid, but he's also got a promising physical build and surprisingly good technique. Probably has the most goalscoring potential of the current set of wingers, even more than Cozier-Duberry (I think Cozier-Duberry will almost certainly end up in midfield when he's older). Any other potentials and you're looking at U16s (Zecevic-John/Bailey-Joseph etc) who are unknowns.
Philogene won't be able to push Saka or Martinelli enough IMO. Don't get me wrong, he';s a decent player but he currently has, no Champions League experience, no EPL experience, although he played for Villa previously he didn't have enough first team appearances. Saka and Martinelli and arguably Reiss Nelson, have a better CV than him.

If we are looking to replace Reiss then it has to be with someone who is going to consistently compete with both Martinelli and Saka otherwise there is no point in selling Reiss.

My personal choice would be Marcus Edwards from Sporting. I really do like Cozier Duberry but there seems to be something he's not doing in traning which is why he hasn't been closer to the first team. I personally don't think he's ready physically as i'm sure when he goes up against the likes of Saliba and Gabriel, he isn't giving them any nightmares. We need youngsters who scare the lving daylights out of our first team players....

Again,i'm not knocking Cozier Duberry as I personally rate him highly.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Iwobi the perfect player is just gold.
If you have a player who comes late, shows off, has a big mouth, but is technically excellent to a player who is not so technically sound but still at a very good technical level, comes early to training and never late, works hard, asks what he can do to improve, listens and does what you tell him, stays after training to work on the weaknesses you mentioned to him... Who would you invest your time in?

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom