• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

René Adler

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 143
  • Views 17,783

Mastadon

Established Member
Havent seen much of him. How does he compare to Lloris? Still pretty pissed off we missed out on Lloris last season and he joined the **** instead.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Mastadon said:
Havent seen much of him. How does he compare to Lloris? Still pretty pissed off we missed out on Lloris last season and he joined the **** instead.

I'm not entirely qualified to answer that question as I've seen Adler only a handful of times but from what I saw he has a better presence to Lloris. Adler has a great build for a goalkeeper, much like Neuer, and is able to command his area quite well. He's more than adequate in shot stopping/reflexes and he has good anticipation (ie. coming out to clear his lines). From what I've seen, he'd be my #1 pick if we were to buy a goalkeeper. Many people rate him above Neuer as well.

baccy_man

Established Member
This could just be paper talk, not sure that we need another keeper that would push Chez back as he is playing pretty well at the moment.

<a class="postlink" href="http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/24/rene-adler-reveals-hes-rejected-arsenal-twice-but-could-move-in-january-4159798/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/24/rene-adle ... y-4159798/</a>

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom