• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Revelatuion team

Mark

Established Member
Fulham were surpsisingly excellent at the start of the season but have lost their way a bit at the moment. Birmingham have impressed me with their consistency though.

Aston Villa also look a lot better this year after a bad start as well.

wiltord11

for me it has to be fultham they were dead surten for relegation but there doing great and they play some good football same as aston villa they play some nice stuff

kNiteMare

It's brimingham. A bit sorry for Fulham tho, they faded after they sold Saha and i think they probably would still be fighting for the 4th place had he not left. Same with Charlton btw.

Soler

Established Member
Brummies, all the way. Steve Bruce (despite the club he used to play for) has done a brilliant job with Birmingham City. Them in the Premier League has been a wonderful addition - Birmingham derby is probably one of the best derbies in England now.

Top job, Brucey.

Biggus

Established Member
By you, what has been the revelation team of the premiership? By me is Birmingham city. Good team

Well I think its the Spuds..who yet again have reveled what an disgrace they are to take money from people under the guise of promising a top class football match. What a embaressment to English Soccer :eek:ops:

lewdikris

Established Member
Birmingham and Charlton - the next two biggish clubs, with sound financial and footballing ambitions for the future.

beaney

As with everyone else here, BHAM for sure.

they have been impressive, considering at the beginning of the season, they were relegation candidates!!

They seem to be fairly sound and solid as a club too they dont overspend on wages etc... like manure for example.
so, hopefully they will be able to continue and not go into administarion for their successes!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Arsenal....... we were expected to be good, but not to break records and have a realistic shot at a treble....

;D

wiltord11

yeh i agree they done well steve burce has done a great job he deffently building a team hes got to try and keep forsell if he can then, if i was manager i would try and buy murphy from liverpool and pennant and i think they will have a good team i would play a team like this and i think

taylor

m.taylor cunningham upson grainger

pennent murphy savage thompson

dunn forsell

i think that would be a great team pennant wouldnt cost that much if arsenal sold him and murphy would be cheap and i think they could have a top 5 team

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom