• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Revenge

After the game did any of you lot see Ronaldo cry, ha ha. Also when Man Utd were getting thier LOSER'S medals did any one notice that Rooney nearly had a spit at the Cup. I wanted to batter him for doing that. Can't stant him.

invisibleman18

Established Member
we all hate rooney.
yeah did see ronaldo blubbering like a baby. mustve brought back memories of euro 2004 for him. same scenes.

Yeah he is t**t, when he scored at Highbury and ran sraight to the Arsenal fans and put his fingers to his mouth, that's when I lost respect for Ronaldo

Yeah had respect for him as a good player, but can say, I hate all of em now. Understand why Wenger never signed him when we had the chance

Henry IV

The best thing of all was that we had to put up with months of that crap after the OT game about how Man Utd had ruined our season. But finally, when there was a trophy riding on it, we ruined Man Utd's season. :lol: :lol:

Monne

i just loved our boy's attitude when they scored a penalty in front of the manure 'fans'
it was hilarious :twisted:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I noticed RvP jumping about like a lunatic in front off the Manure fans at the end and having to be pulled away by a steward.

:D

R9

VolcanoGunner said:
After the game did any of you lot see Ronaldo cry, ha ha. Also when Man Utd were getting thier LOSER'S medals did any one notice that Rooney nearly had a spit at the Cup. I wanted to batter him for doing that. Can't stant him.

u mean this one, http://tinyurl.com/dvoso , VolcanoGunner

Sin-gunner

RVP should have done a victory dance in front of rooney and ronaldo for how they taunt us when they scored against us. ;D

R9

Fom BBC-606- MANCHESTER UNITED Message Board

anybody have some good news to talk about that includes United.................

:D :p
feel the pain of the arse u manc.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom