• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Review of the Year Poll - Football's Dark Side

What has been the worst thing to happen in football this year?

• Rape allegations at Grosvenor House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The continuation of the Confederations Cup after the death of Marc Vivien Foe

• The Rio Ferdinand affair

• Arsenal's behaviour at Old Trafford

• England - Turkey

• Jody Morris' arrest and charge

• Other

• Total voters

Andrew

I would say the death of Foe was shocking and very upsetting. But I supported the move to continue the confederations cup. I'm sure that's what Foe wanted so for me that was one of the positive things in football this year.

zerofeel

The death of a talented footballer was the highlighted news in the world of football as it proved once again that modern football is too exhausting and its demand are only match by the vociferous greed of money making schemes and the fat paychecks that every clubs are chasing after.Kinda sad to see Foe have to die on the very ground where he ply his trade.. :( and on the local front,the Rio FErdinand saga was a joke and its blatanly obvious tat the FA and MAN U are workin in tandem to help MANURE retain the EPL crown..he should have been ban for life and ban for good from playing for ENGland cos this kinda attitude will only be a bad example for future footballers who are call up for testing..i hope Mr Blatter will intervene and pressure the idiots tat be to enforce the ban sooner rather than later... ;D

RIP FOE.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom