• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes playing for Spain

A

Anonymous

**** right off :eek: shoulda been pen for scotlasnd and the cards should have been even :evil:

u english say about biased ref's so if u kno what a biased ref is ull kno that ref was giving everything to spain!!

Ally

lee1001 said:
Yellow cards...
Scotland 4 Spain 0.

Spain's goal happened because Two Scottish players decided to sandwich Reyes when he was about to stroke the ball home. Penalty kick.

That's hardly cheating, that's foul play innit, lol? And if it was cheating we got ample punishment for it in the shape of an equaliser, so no harm done surely? :p

And for the record - it *was* a penalty, but would we have got that at the other end? Doubt it a lot.

We should have been three nil up anyway, just cos of Stevie '****e' Crawford we weren't.

Ah well, I fancy us to beat Slovenia if nothing else based on tonight. Cracking result, feel stupid complaining that it should have been better - it was Spain after all, lol, we shouldn't really be able to match them on paper but tonight we more than did.

jacc_7_1

a 1-1 draw is a fair result...
considering the fair play of the scottish lads and the undesired play less reyes play of the spaniards...

Arnie

Scots were cheatin like hell!! I was fiering for reyes, it was pele in 66 all over again!!

I t was right that pen was given cos the scots a foulers.

Go GB :roll: :roll: :roll:
Kannnnnnnuuuuu any person that can breathe and has touched a ball with their foot on scottish earth can play for scotland.

Scottish lass will make an improvement to that side!!

As for spain, the match was abandoned but they had sufficeient time to woop them scots, and they failed

patrick42uk

Established Member
the spanish press werent too impressed by the performnace. i think its harsh to criticise. its difficult to play against against opposition who have their heart set on wrestling you rather than playing football. celtic did it against barcelona and ireland against brazil last season. its the only way technically inferior teams get a sniff. IMO its as immoral as diving. the british dont see it like that though as it is embedded in their football culture and for that reason, success continentally will be minimal. there is only so far you can employ bullying tactics because eventually true quality, footballing quality, shows.

A

Anonymous

henry's girl said:
michaelwind said:
Raul is a ****
yes, he does have a ****, whats wrong with that? :roll:

agreed!

Also, why do u lot seem to think it was only us lot that were throwing in the tackles? for some of the **** we got booked for i dont wanna say this but reyes should have been sent off... EVERY tackle he done was as bad as each of the scottish tackles... biased ref and u kno he was :evil: :evil:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Same here. I was about to change the channel, but then realised that the scores were still up.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom