• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rio Ferdinand

Army of Me

Established Member
Just heard that fans of ManUSA were booing his every touch against Clyde, so is this the end of Rio? This contract thing has gone on far too long, although I understand what he's doing (takeover, doesn't know what the future holds etc.) the Manyoo fans don't really seem to care - methinks Real could be adding to their collection of English players.

A

Anonymous

I'll agree, they are right to boo him. Him, Ashley Cole all deserved to be booed without any doubt.

Lukazan

Established Member
He is a **** for what he is demanding and definitely deserves to be booed.

BUT at the same time he is pissing Man U around and messing them up, so I'm glad he is..

:lol:

Mark

Established Member
He's a c*nt and deserves it after how the club stood by him during all the problems he had, but since it means Man Utd lose their best defender, I'm glad. Hope he joins the other ego-maniacs at Real Madrid.

Spike

Established Member
I can't believe footballers nowadays with all that demand for money. I would be over the moon if I ever earn 1k a week when I'm older, let alone 100k.

Canuck

Established Member
Alright, Cole did make a big mistake but that was over what was 50-60k a week.
Ferdinand is stalling on signing a 100k a week contract. A 100 F'n 000 bps/week. :roll:
I think that puts Rio on a whole other scale of idiocy compared to Ash.
And I don't buy this stalling because of the takeover. His paycheck's will still come on time, and if they can't afford him then they'll sell him to someone who can. Plain and simple.
If he's that upset about ManUre getting taken over, then he could take a giant pay cut and go play for FCUM. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom