• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rivaldo leaves Cruzeiro

Asterix

Established Member
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/s ... r.rivaldo/

Rivaldo has left his Brazilian club Cruzeiro because the coach, Vanderley Luxembergo, has been sacked. Apparently he has barely played since the World Cup. Seems strange as he is still only 31 and should have a couple of good years left in him at least. After his dive v Turkey he would be a good addition to the Manure I feel.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
no wonder why no one in Europe wanted to take on his astronomical salary demands... expesive mediocre player.. too old...

AFCG7

Established Member
Expensive yes.. old yes.. mediocre no.. his performances for Brasil have still been top class.
He needs to drop those wage demands, he's still good enough to add quality to a team in need

thegame24

Established Member
AFCG7 said:
Expensive yes.. old yes.. mediocre no.. his performances for Brasil have still been top class.
He needs to drop those wage demands, he's still good enough to add quality to a team in need

agreed. He is still a great player, a bit greedy but still great.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i disagree.... he WAS a top player... only for Brazil in WC2002 has he shown that he can play... not since then..... hasnt shown much of anything for Milan and apparently hasnt shown much of anything at Cruziero... and no offence, but the Brazilian league isnt all that great, he should be lighting them up....

dynasty

would be good for a team a medicre team...would like to see him in the epl if his head is ryt...

Mark

Established Member
I would've thought he'd have a couple of years left in him, but it doesn't seem so at the moment.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom