• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rivalry.

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 784
A

Anonymous

United have come top in a recent poll to find out which football club has the biggest number of rivals.

Arsenal, Bolton, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester City all considered the Reds to be their main rivals, while both Everton and Newcastle labelled them as their second closest rivals.

The Reds featured heavily in the largest ever survey into club rivalries undertaken by The Football Fans Census (FFC).

The survey, which contained the views of over 2800 fans, also found that Liverpool and Arsenal have 'dumped' their traditional rivals - Everton and Sp**s respectively - for United.

The Reds were, however, found to be the most popular second team for football fans, along with Liverpool and Arsenal.

The United fans who took part in the poll considered Liverpool to be our biggest rivals, Manchester City were second and Arsenal were declared as our third main rivals.

45% of fans believed history and/or tradition contributed to club rivalry, while 35% said it was connected to the closeness of clubs geographically

LOL its nice to be Loved :eek:ops:

Taozhe

yawn ..... I know how it feels to wanna brag ..... example .. going to a rival's forum and posting ur brags ;D

Nice try ... but ... oh well...

MAnure fans wins the vote for the Biggest Bragging tendencies and hanging out in rival forums, getting humiliated in the process :)

Sol man

|From your constant presence on this site it is obvious who you regard as your main rivals

A

Anonymous

so apparently whichever team's forums u go to...they are ur main rivals.. 8)

A

Anonymous

err..yesterday's posts got deleted again!?

pamilih

I wonder why? I love arguing with ManUre fans. So moderator, please do not censor Ruud's comments. He has an important role here, to make us feel better as Arsenal fans.

Andrew

pamilih said:
I wonder why? I love arguing with ManUre fans. So moderator, please do not censor Ruud's comments. He has an important role here, to make us feel better as Arsenal fans.

All the posts in general seem to have gone. So I don't think this is censoring at all, just a server crash or something where they had to use back-up files from a couple of days ago meaning posts in the last couple of days are gone.

pamilih

Ruud, I can't wait until March 28 when we entertain you at home. I clear all appointments on that day. May the best team win (which is of course us)

A

Anonymous

err..what's the wait for March 28th for?!if you're talking about Arsenal-United which i presume you are, then it's obvious arsenal's gonna win that game which I have already predicted long back!?

Allyboy

Established Member
The deleted posts are forum wide, its a problem with the server not the mods manually deleting them.

That is all

:wink:

Biggus

Established Member
The United fans who took part in the poll considered Liverpool to be our biggest rivals, Manchester City were second and Arsenal were declared as our third main rivals
Heh Heh the Manure fans are such dopes they cant see where the main threat comes from :mrgreen:

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom