• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah me too after Sp**s game was his last chance he still useful squad player but nothing more than that. We saw the difference from him and Cedric to white Tomi and Saliba.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
But why? As reliable as a fourth-choice CB gets I would say. Seems a likeable guy who just wants to do his best when he’s called upon. Good influence on the squad.
Why do people always use these kind of adjectives when they're describing the dregs of our squad? "likeable guy", "good influence" "do his best". A player should be at Arsenal FC for sporting reasons, we don't need cheerleaders. Of course he's happy here he's stealing a living.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Sp**s game was the final nail. Didn’t rate him before but now I just can’t stand him. :lol:
What the heck is this? I understand he made mistakes there, but c'mon.

Put some respect to the name. Rob "Final Nail" Holding - winning two FA Cups for Arsenal starting in the finals and bossing it.

Any Sp**s player could only dream of such heroics.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Why are people down on Holding all of a sudden? He is a great squad player. Just scored a goal in the EL. WTF? Leave the Robster alone! :mad:

Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

TinFish

Yeah he had a good game and is a great squad option for matches where rotation is essential. Never for the high stakes games though.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Why are people down on Holding all of a sudden? He is a great squad player. Just scored a goal in the EL. WTF? Leave the Robster alone! :mad:

Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF
The reasons were put in writing in the posts you're complaining about. Dogshit performance vs Sp**s last season, new hair makes him look like Jake/Logan Paul, attitude for no reason in interviews, teacher's pet, generally gives off snitch vibes etc

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Brilliant pefotmance.

Holdini must be one of the most underrated Arsenal players in my life time. Produces so many good performances.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Can't believe a centerback made a decent game against ny neighbours team of buddies. Anyone having trouble against these lots should be sent away.
While it's nice he played well, it means **** since oppo was low quality

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Rob Holding is basically seen how Pascal Cygan was seen by Wenger.
A mostly reliable player who is a good dressing room presence, will not complain, is a solid but nothing special player who gives 100 %. He will never be top top quality but is fine for matches like this & can step in occasionally for bigger games, but as we have seen can get found out sometimes..

Rob deservedly took accolades for his FA Cup performances, but sadly a lot of supporters will identify him with the Sp*rs game more. Me included.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The reasons were put in writing in the posts you're complaining about. Dogshit performance vs Sp**s last season, new hair makes him look like Jake/Logan Paul, attitude for no reason in interviews, teacher's pet, generally gives off snitch vibes etc
The performance last season against Sp**s? 😂 You guys are really running out of new material to ***** about!

The other stuff mentioned is just primary school stuff, but fair enough if that irritates you. I actually think his hair job seems to have been pretty successful... 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom