• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Robben out for 6

Ridge

Gunner4Eva said:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=324358&cc=3436

The tears are just pouring down my face... :cry:

:p :wink: :p
ahar, tears of joy it must be. :twisted:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
couldnt have come at a better time either... although, i still dont see Chelski dropping enough points to let us or ManUre back in

awooga83

Established Member
Well it could make the champions league alot more interesting for them, and if they get a few draws here and there it is amazing how reliant they can be on him.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i think that the CL and the FA cup are still going to be lost for them... much of their attacking play routes through Robben...without him, they are a more defensive team.. but the question is, defensive enough to win the CL or will Barca knock them out in the next round?

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
i think that the CL and the FA cup are still going to be lost for them... much of their attacking play routes through Robben...without him, they are a more defensive team.. but the question is, defensive enough to win the CL or will Barca knock them out in the next round?

I reckon Barca will do them. Chelsea looked out of their depth against us when we clicked into attacking gear at Highbury, and Barca are a similar team to us. I reckon Barca wil get the better of them, especially now Robbens injured

awooga83

Established Member
Hopefully Barca will beat them if they are on top form and chelsea without robben then i think they'd win. Chelsea have a good defence but without their forward play they will take more strain and just like any defence if put under enough pressure chances will be given and i would like to think Barca could capitalize on them.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
To be honest I rekon Chelsea will beat Barca. I just can't see Barca winning it. They haven't impressed me as much this season as their hype has. It's all about the publicity they are getting and every game the play is hyped up so much it's easy for people who don't watch the matches to be easily put under the influence that they were playing like world beaters when in fact they just got the run of the ball. They have not played better than us this season in my honest opinion and this is coming from someone who likes both teams and I have watched a fair few Barca games this season. One thing they do have which we don't neccessarily this season is doing just enough to win games. And their defence is very solid. That said I predict a Chelsea win.

Gurgen

Established Member
I agree with you Loyan, if people would actually watch matches they'd see Barca isn't as good as they are made out to be. After that 2-1 win vs. Milan they were hyped up to be the best team in the world but haven't exactly steamrolled teams in the Primera since.

JB

Hi!

I'm a Barça fan. I have seen all Barça matches and Arsenal matches and Barça is better. But much better. :eek:ops:

Primera has more level than Premier league and is more difficult play good.

I hope and think Barça beat Chelsea and i think Arsenal beat Bayern Munich.

:wink:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom