• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Robin Van Persie ''is a monster'' by Myles Palmer

kin4ever

I've seen a couple of his action in online video! But not enough to put any judge on him! But I'm quite sure that he's very skillful

A

Anonymous

arsenalgunner said:
did anybody see van Persie play???? How many goals has he scored last season for Feyenord????

Last season he scored 6 goals. But most of the time he was on the benche. And that was not fair. He played much better than the other player.

RobinVanPersie

arsenalgunner said:
why was kept on the bench when he was playing better?( or are you lying ´because you love him=?)

Because the trainer hate him. The other player was someone who played very defensive and easy. He didn't want to take risk. All the big journalists and ex-players didn't understand it. It was the same when **** Advocaat switched Bosvelt for Robben. He puts the best player on the bench and switched him for a defensive player. That was the worst switch ever made :x

good for us because they let him got to us. but i don`t think he`ll be first choice in our squad at the beginning. It´ll be a though battle against reyes!!!! 8) :!:

thegreatbriton

Thanks for those, he seems to be a good finisher and was good positionly, but those were just asumptions from 3 short videos ! Are those accurate descriptions ?

calvinngai88

nice clips of RVP. thanks. the 2nd video, the shot he made was abit similar to one of Henry's goals, scoring from a narrow angle. He has a good heading ability too, did you guys see that? he ran all the way into the box and made a powerful header. excellent!~

I didnt know reyes scored a own goal on his debut, I thought he scored 2, 3 goals against Chelsea on his debut! :shock:

Glenn Hoddle`s mother`s a bi*ch! :twisted:

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom