• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rodrigo De Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Looks an exciting option, dont know much about him but certainly reminds me of a Buendia, but bigger.

I really hope we would at least try to get him in.

benjamin86

Established Member
Looks an exciting option, dont know much about him but certainly reminds me of a Buendia, but bigger.

I really hope we would at least try to get him in.
I prefered Buendia, cheaper, younger and no issue with changing country/league etc but Rodrigo de Paul is very very good and would be perfect for us, i think Udinese will be looking for 50m? Maybe we could offer Watford Nketiah and Maitland Niles as part of the deal? (Watford and Udinese are the same owners)

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
De Paul's football style is what this Arsenal team needs. He can turn with the ball, beat his immediate marker and carry the ball with speed into the pocket between opposition defenders and midfielders. He might solve a big part of the team's creativeness problem.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I wont trust the club a second before they actually do exciting stuff, if it was for rumors, we'd have signed 34 players by now.

If you are looking at key targets and believe Rodrigo de Paul is your man and a great addition, bid those ****ing 40m and be done with it, you ain't got no player like that by low balling, especially not if a currently much bigger club in AM has him supposedly as their key target.

Only chance you have is to bid what the club wants rather quickly and hope for the Aston Villa effect.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I prefered Buendia, cheaper, younger and no issue with changing country/league etc but Rodrigo de Paul is very very good and would be perfect for us, i think Udinese will be looking for 50m? Maybe we could offer Watford Nketiah and Maitland Niles as part of the deal? (Watford and Udinese are the same owners)
Buendia has played 90% of his football in England on the right, as a sort of creative very inside right. While he 'should' translate to a number 10 at the top level, he has barely played that role.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Buendia playing style is closer to Cazorla.

In a superficial way, yes. When it comes down to it though the reason Santi was good was because he was a technical baller who could control games from the very centre of the pitch. Buendia is an attacking threat, but he isn't dictating games yet at this stage of his career. De Paul is doing that. So De Paul is closer to Santi.

When you watch our midfield these recent years and see the dire technical level, De Paul is exactly what we've been crying out for.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Milan and A.Madrid want de Paul according to di marzio but Milan buying de Paul depends on Calhanoglu future

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
40m for Neves is a rumours and it might end up way less. You think Phillips is worth 50 or even more? Because that's what Leeds will want unless he tells them he wants to leave.
If we are going for PL ready, I’d like Bissouma. Neves doesn’t excite me at all.

benjamin86

Established Member
Buendia has played 90% of his football in England on the right, as a sort of creative very inside right. While he 'should' translate to a number 10 at the top level, he has barely played that role.
I actually wouldnt play him as a 10 and instead have him on the right of a midfield 3 in a 4-3-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom