• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Roman Pavlyuchenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
kamikaze80 said:
he lacks desire and arshavin hates him. no way for me.
this..

is, and always has been, VERY inconsistent.. doesnt work hard enough (i.e. LAZY) and can look great or look absolute sh*t.. problem is, he looks like sh*t more often than he looks great..

not what we need or should even want.. and as Kami says, he & AA are decidedly NOT mates

Biggus

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
Pavlyuchenko was a bit of a Chamakh type of player before Sp**s signed him so I can see how it makes some kinda sense, even though I don't consider him good enough. As usual Sp**s were completely oblivious to the players' strengths and weaknesses though.

I would have signed him a year and a half ago, after the Euros in '08. Not today though.
I hate to say it but I agree with you Klaus- everything Sp**s touch turns to sh!t....It's like an anti-king Midas touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom