• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rommedhal discussion

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
Heard that Rommedahl has signed for Charlton, along with Mateja Kezman.

Kezman and Rommedahl would be two superb signings for Charlton but they really need a quality central midfielder to replace Parker. I've heard that Ray Parlour could be the man Curbishley opts for.

Adam

Established Member
If Arsène wanted to make the speediest and most athletic team around, he'd have him... and:

Given (off his line)

Mendy/Trabelsi Toure Silvestre Cole/Clichy

Rommedahl Gerrard Reyes

Cisse Martins/Etoo Henry

Any other pace masters? Not the greatest system!

Adam

Established Member
"'He is a world-class player and one that has performed particularly well in the 2002 World Cup finals and in the current European Championships. "

World class! Haha. It's in their interests to hype him.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
yeah, the guy is fast, but i wouldnt say world class... why would he still be playing at Feyenoord and being transferred to CHARLTON if he was such "world class".....

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
eh, 6 of one, half-dozen of another... same thing... point is he was playing in the Dutch league.... i wouldnt exactly consider him as "world class" would you? decent enough, but not THAT great

SuperBob

Doesn't even come close to world class, he's a good player and a great signing for Charlton! if they sign Kezman as well they will definately be fighting for a top 6 finish, I think Curbishley is in the market for a new central defender and a central midfielder.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom