• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ronaldinho 2004 video

Etoue

Well made video 8) . Haven't seen that footage in a while, so its refreshing to see the magician at work. When I see stuff like this its hard to argue that Henry is actually the best player in the world... he's second best atleast.

Barça o muerte

yes, henry is the second best football player because ronaldinho is the first...if you have any doubt, just watch that video :wink:

nazo

Established Member
I think these aren't allowed on the site. The rules say so.

They are good videos though. ;)

Rudeboy

Barça o muerte said:
henry is espectacular...the next term henry ronaldinho and messi together will do a lot of injuries!! :D

i dunno what ur saying but if your saying that Henry will be at barce next season then you are sadly mistaken

Barça o muerte

Barça o muerte

Rudeboy said:
Barça o muerte said:
henry is espectacular...the next term henry ronaldinho and messi together will do a lot of injuries!! :D

i dunno what ur saying but if your saying that Henry will be at barce next season then you are sadly mistaken

correct! this is what i have said!! you 'll see :wink: 8)

Rudeboy

i can not be arsed to have another argument whether Henry will stay or not, you know what i think he will do and i know what you think he will do so lets just agree to disagree :wink:

what i can say is that henry and ronildinhio on the same team would be absoletly unstopable and amazing to watch and horobile to play aginst, they are the best players in the world

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
nice enough video if it weren't for the bloody music hate it and you hadn't timed it to the music like used it as a build up

dafish

no i agree henry and ronaldinho is definitely playing together next season...

FOR ARSENAL :D

BlackID

what the hell are you talkin about ....

ronaldinho is a son of HENRY

HENRY is nr1 the greatist player... :D

Henry can attack can defens what about ronaldinho can he defens .. haha i dont think so...

stuart

Established Member
henry and ronaldinho wouldnt be as good as everyone thinks,i think eto;o and henry would be much better,,,.......................................................................................at ARSENAL!!! of course

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom