• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

RVP on Bergy and more..

Arjan

I liked the part that RvP calls Bergkamp a "genie".
That is the Dutch word for genius, so I don't think it has anything to do with genie in a bottle....

Gator

Although I think either word is a sufficient desription of the dutch magician :wink:

A

Anonymous

or perhaps he was speaking english and meant genie as in genie in a bottle? lol

goonerlove

That settles it... I have to buy a Bergkamp shirt before he retires...

No question the guy is pure class. I hope he stays on at Arsenal as scout and/or assistant coach.

Goonerlove

Gregwin04

goonerlove said:

No question the guy is pure class. I hope he stays on at Arsenal as scout and/or assistant coach.

Goonerlove
i dont think he will stay on afetr he retires for football he said that soert of life dont appel to him.. he definatly wont be a scout he dont like flying

calvinngai88

Gregwin04 said:
goonerlove said:

Goonerlove
i dont think he will stay on afetr he retires for football he said that soert of life dont appel to him.. he definatly wont be a scout he dont like flying

Being a scout doesn't have to fly here and there. He can just go back Holland, just keep a watchful eye on some Dutch youngsters, give a call to Wenger. Problem solved! :D

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom