• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga (Out-Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Problem is that our fanbase is way too vocal. We tell everyone that our players are sh1t and then nobody buys them. Same problem at utd with Maguire and Mcfred.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Problem is that our fanbase is way too vocal. We tell everyone that our players are sh1t and then nobody buys them. Same problem at utd with Maguire and Mcfred.

far from me not to have a good old dig at Edu for fun, but I don't think negociators for other clubs come to Arsenal with 150 pages of AM calling Lokonga horrible and asking for a discount.

El Duderino

far from me not to have a good old dig at Edu for fun, but I don't think negociators for other clubs come to Arsenal with 150 pages of AM calling Lokonga horrible and asking for a discount.

tbh, this would be grand.

"Ah, you see Mr. Gaspar, username Gdeep thinks he's rubish and he is someone who's been quoted by papers and on Reddit. Five million off his price, please."

Last edited:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Not on here in general, it isnt hard to negotiate. I mean at a starting point we get offered 2 mill for Holding ffs. Why is that?

El Duderino

Not on here in general, it isnt hard to negotiate. I mean at a starting point we get offered 2 mill for Holding ffs. Why is that?

Because it came from notoriously broke Turkish clubs.

Holding has always been a backup.

Yes, we definetely should get more than 2m for him and I think we will, can see promoted teams and the like wanting to get him later in the window.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

tbh, this would be grand.

"Ah, you see Mr. Gaspar, username Gdeep think he's rubish and he is someone who's been quoted by papers and on Reddit. Five million off his price, please."
Easily countered by offering some words of wisdom from BigPoppaPump, should add those £5m back on.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Side note I can’t believe she’s played Harley Quinn & Barbie in my lifetime, what an icon.

I don’t buy that nobody wants Sambi btw, he’s not as awful as A-M has depicted.
Got dropped by Roy Hodgson almost immediately, not a good sign.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Got dropped by Roy Hodgson almost immediately, not a good sign.

He’s not someone I’d want for a relegation dog fight, but that doesn’t mean anything. Sambi was only there a few weeks before he came.

My timeline could be wrong though, I’m not a Palace fan.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

How much are we even asking for? We seem to only get loan offers for literally all deadwoods even younger players

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Looks like it's loan with option to buy, yet again Edu can't do his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom