• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
imagine if he got his hands on them. Super fit athletic lump with stamina for days compared to these little bags of skunky lung wheezing **** houses. Best idea anyone ever had was to make it legal for the police to drive over them.

The way he ran at them with the speed and explosiveness, athlete’s really are a different level the little pr*ck couldn’t keep up with what was coming at him.

**** player but a real ************. Respect.

They were lucky I wasn’t there omds, woulda been front page news.

Steps

Can't believe how he took a swing at a dude with a helmet (not to mention a knife). **** me, what a beast.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Özil hiding in the car while Sead is reviving memories from back in the civil war days.

Joking aside, considering the government's big brother tendencies I'm almost surprised they haven't banned mopeds in the inner cities seeing how rampant these moped gangs have become lately.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
What a top ****ing lad. Changing my profile picture.

He was my avi for his first season, all because I read an article by his previous manager who only had good things to say about Kola. I thought, he sounds like a top guy, so I stuck with him for a year. He upped his game a bit when I changed my avi, so I do take some credit!

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Fair play to kola. Had them p*ssys dashing. Wish he laid em out and stomped the c*nts. No kola slander from me for a very long time now. A lot of people could of been hurt there if it wasn’t for him. ****ing beast though.

9jagooner

Jokes aside though, it seemed the attackers went straight for Mesut. They could have stolen his car if they were thieves but the report says they chased after Özil. Weird and scary

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I’m surprised the bastards didn’t start throwing acid around.

Yeah that’s a common occurrence down your bit isn’t it? Acid attacks. Maximum respect to Kola, many a man in that situation would’ve folded like a deck chair.

Glad nobody was hurt. But **** me I worry for you Londoners sometimes. Its getting mad down there.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Yeah that’s a common occurrence down your bit isn’t it? Acid attacks. Maximum respect to Kola, many a man in that situation would’ve folded like a deck chair.

Glad nobody was hurt. But **** me I worry for you Londoners sometimes. Its getting mad down there.
It's not that bad yet, but it isn't getting better either, police cuts have been a disaster to the surprise of no one. Just another thing we can thank this fantastically abhorrent government for. But i suppose this isn't really the place for politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom