• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Boris Johnson takes control and London immediately becomes as bad as Memphis and Chicago. Wowzers.

Manberg

Predator
In as much danger as any tourist in any other major city really, you will be fine.

An answer likes that makes you think nothing is going on.
The truth is crime in London is on the rise and there is a problem. Coincidentally started the same time as Tory cuts to police. The right wing blame Khan.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Didn't use to happen, the video looked straight out of Rio De Jenario. I've had my phone knicked off a moped road man. Although have to say the police have a done a good job in London don't see these kids out and about as much.

The problem stems from the fact that single mums can't issue old school parental beatings...the fear of getting a good ass wipping from their dad would put these kids straight!

Yeah, it's been shown in loads of studies that domestic violence in your formative years always forms well rounded, non-violent individuals

Marsal

Bosnian Gooner
A while ago he told to the Bosnian media that if he didnt become a footballer, he would become boxer. He even trained with german champion Marco Huck.

thumbnail.php

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If you flaunt your wealth as you drive through the capital of any country, chances are you’ll drive past some unscrupulous characters. You’re a mobile shop window and a temptation.

As a driver of a high end Fiesta and wearer of some solid garms, it’s cat and mouse every day on road.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Man like Kola. #MyCaptain and i will hear nothing else. If he was in GoT he would link up with them Dothraki boys and leading the line against the dead.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I am in London frequently and it isn't as bad as the papers make out. However it is getting worse. The murders you read about have mostly been between drug gangs fighting for territory. Which is a relief but if it isn't quashed it's only a matter of time before they start turning on civilians.

It's got nothing to do with Boris Johnson or even with Khan. It has to do with the police spending their time monitoring the internet for hate crimes - at least that's what they say they are doing - and with a society which believes every act of violence must have an extenuating circumstance.

Humans are animlas and it's a jungle out there.

Thankful that Kola and Mesut are well. They are humans and they wear our shirt however frustrating we may find them at times. Kola is a warrior.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don't know. We will stay at some hotel... I mean are tourist really in that much danger in London? Yikes...
I’m just teasing.

As a ‘civilian’ in London you’re quite safe. Most gangs don’t touch civilians these days as they know the feds will start a manhunt. Like others have said you’re no more likely to get mugged here than you would anywhere else.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I’m just teasing.

As a ‘civilian’ in London you’re quite safe. Most gangs don’t touch civilians these days as they know the feds will start a manhunt. Like others have said you’re no more likely to get mugged here than you would anywhere else.
Good to hear. I guess a footballer like Mesut with lots of value on him is too much temptation. Too bad for them Seo was also in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom