• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Another excellent performance. He was causing United problems with his attacking play and defensively he was rock solid. Really love the guy, not sure why there's the suggestion he should be sold in the summer, he's a huge asset to us right now.

I think Monreal will move on and Kola will stay and fight it out with a new LB. He's been great this season, he seems to have found some extra pace from somewhere. I gave him a shout for one to step up under Emery, I think he has.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He was good with Monreal behind him. Good with the ball and very quick and strong to anticipate and start an attack. He also showed good stamina today as he was gassed by 60 minutes early in the season.

Malky

Established Member
I think Monreal will move on and Kola will stay and fight it out with a new LB. He's been great this season, he seems to have found some extra pace from somewhere. I gave him a shout for one to step up under Emery, I think he has.
Without doubt he has.
As much as he has moments where he can be a liability defensively, he is so much of an asset from an attacking perspective that we'd be foolish to sell him.
I also agree that Monreal looks like the one that will be sold and Kola will be kept, and rightfully so (as much as I like Nacho)

Wryer

He's a limited defender, but he's damn good at what he brings at wingback offensively. Him running down the left channel like a train is one of the trademark of the season.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Don't see any reason for monreal to move on this summer meaning we can get by for another with those two as LB options and focus the budget on other areas. It's even possible the young LB signed from Barca will be making huge strides by summer 2020 meaning no need to spend money in that area.

Divided_Pie

He's definitely an asset in attack when playing a back 3/5. If Emery chooses to go primarily with a back 4 then I think he's got to be 2nd choice in big matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom