• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Seamus Coleman

TheCourier

shonsuperstar said:
Nothing to do regarding the transfer but some of you might find this entertaining!

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2YC4YmQ5jM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2YC4YmQ5jM</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Best country in the world you better believe it :p

GDeep™

League is very weak
Coleman, Balotelli, JuanFran all off the table in the last 24 hours.

Sanchez is the only lively rumour now.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't be like a player to sign a contract to secure a better deal for his club selling him.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
bingobob said:
Wouldn't be like a player to sign a contract to secure a better deal for his club selling him.

When does his current contract runs out? I know players do that sometimes, I dont think so with Coleman. Everton would get good money for him now anyway, signing a new contract wont make any difference to his value.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Marquis said:
Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey

Seamus Coleman signed his new deal with Everton earlier this week. Big boost for Roberto Martinez. New deal for James McCarthy looks next...

Oh p*** off. What top RB's are remotely available now? I can't think of a single one.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Again that's just nonsense. Multiple sources have stated we have a huge amount of money to spend on players, and Wenger has always stated he'd sign a top quality player if he became available. So there's no need to cut corners and prioritise targets

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Bigbludfire said:
Again that's just nonsense. Multiple sources have stated we have a huge amount of money to spend on players, and Wenger has always stated he'd sign a top quality player if he became available. So there's no need to cut corners and prioritise targets

What is nonsense? It does annoy me when people just post with no ref as to what they are responding to!

Bigbludfire

Established Member
tap-in said:
Bigbludfire said:

What is nonsense? It does annoy me when people just post with no ref as to what they are responding to!

It was to you, and the nonsense bit is about all these combinations people are coming up with because we apparently can't buy more than one good player.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Bigbludfire said:
tap-in said:
Bigbludfire said:

It was to you, and the nonsense bit is about all these combinations people are coming up with because we apparently can't buy more than one good player.

Ok, well now thats clear, do you think we will spend £20m+ on a CF, the same on a DM and the same on a RB? I dont, hence Aurier as a RB because DM & CF are more important!

Bigbludfire

Established Member
tap-in said:
Bigbludfire said:
tap-in said:

Ok, well now thats clear, do you think we will spend £20m+ on a CF, the same on a DM and the same on a RB? I dont, hence Aurier as a RB because DM & CF are more important!

If there's quality available, then I honestly believe that. I know we won't though because our transfer activity is pathetic

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom