• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Season Tickets

Gunner4life09

For those of you guys on here that hold season tickets.

How much did you pay for your season ticket a season and how much does it vary from the Club Level season tickets that the club also offers?

marco

Mine is around 1,400.. a year i sit upper tier half way back in line with the penalty box

i think club level is 2,500-4000 a year but you get a free beer at half time!
are you on the waitin glist

xcdude24

Established Member
I'm in block 10 next season and it cost me a little over 920 pounds. This being said, i'm fairly certain this is one of the cheapest season tickets, and I believe most of them go for around 1300 pounds.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom