• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Seating arrangements at games

Isy Nzelo

Hi all, My name's Isy and I’m currently studying a bachelors degree in Sport Business Management at Hartpury College. I go to games as often as I can alongside with my studies and As of this moment, I am running a study for my dissertation that focuses on football fans and their experience at games.

The aim of my study is to find out if seating arrangements in football have a positive or negative effect on spectator experience. What pressed me to pursue this topic is the fact that there's the reintegration of terraces in countries such as Germany and Poland and I wanted to get a feel as to how fans feel about seating arrangements.

I kindly ask if you could take a min out your day to complete my questionnaire by clicking the link below, it would be greatly appreciated!

Please rest assured that due to the data protection act 1996, your answers and details will remain completely anonymous.

Thanks again for your time,

Isy
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1doDw94ahYOEVyExoigywsSfPRenij9USg6kXbboxunI/viewform

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom