• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Seb Svard and Ryan Garry?

nnaife

Are Seb Svard or Ryan Garry are they good enough to make the step up to the first team or are they just making up the reserve squad numbers?

I found it a little strange that we bought Flamini when we have a couple of supposedly talented 19 year olds who are reported to play central midfield.

geert

they may become replacements to come to Beveren, instead of skulason and quincy...

then again, I dunno

A

Anonymous

Svard can play anywhere, mainly right mid, right back, central defence or mid.

A

Anonymous

Svard wont make it.

He was average for Stoke last season. I had high hopes for the kid when we bought him, he looked the business and played well against Oxford in the Cup. But he went downhill last year.

Garry I dont know. He has the ability to make it, looked like he had played for years when he made his debut. But he is very injury prone which may be his downfall.

MightyArsenal

What with all the hype about senderos? Ive seen him a few times and he looks quite poor. Lets not build him into something hes not. he needs to work on his pace and reading of the game quickly.

A

Anonymous

i see ur point mighty, but i dont think u can expect an 18 year old CB be able to read the game at such a young age - even kolo doesnt read the game that well but its coz hes young too, give him time :D

va_va_voom

Scottish Lass said:
i see ur point mighty, but i dont think u can expect an 18 year old CB be able to read the game at such a young age - even kolo doesnt read the game that well but its coz hes young too, give him time :D

I wouldn't say Kolo is that bad at reading the game. And when he does make a mistake, he has the pace to make up for it.

nnaife

I haven't been too impressed with Senderos either but i need to see him play a few more quality competative matches before making up my mind.

So apart from Cesc, Hoyte and Bentley our other reserve players probably wouldn't make it through to the first time squad?

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom