• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sehrou Guirassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Sehrou Guirassy

sondage-guirassy-passera-t-il-la-barre-des-5-buts.jpg

Born/age: Mar 12, 1996 (20)
Place of birth: Arles, France
Nationality:
50.png
France
Current Club: Lille (On loan at Auxerre)
Height: 1,86 m
Position: Centre Forward

Sources are reporting that Arsenal is very interested in signing the France U20 player, who caught their eye after a good loan spell in League 2 last season. Chief scout Steve Rowley has been sent to watch him in recent weeks. The player is able to play at both striker and the wing. Arsenal is currently looking to place a bid of about 1 million pounds for the player.

He has 9 goals and 2 assists in 24 appearances this season.

http://www.espnfc.us/story/2868675/arsenal-watching-lille-forward-sehrou-guirassy-source
http://talksport.com/football/arsen...nch-forward-sehrou-guirassy-talksport-sources

There isn't much on him online, but here is a video with some goals of his + a profile of him in French.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

9 goals in 24 Ligue 2 appearances. F*ck me that's brutal. :lol:

At least Sanogo was sort of hyped when we got him. This guy has journeyman stamped all over him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So after spending 45m on xhaka we going after a guy who play in ligue 2:lol:

Wenger never stop to surprise me.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Scouts are looking at potential here. 9 goals in Ligue 2 isn't impressing but he might be showing signs that suggest there is more in the locker.

You take him alongside a top striker.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Scouts are looking at potential here. 9 goals in Ligue 2 isn't impressing but he might be showing signs that suggest there is more in the locker.

You take him alongside a top striker.
I assumed that this was the reasoning, not sure why everyone is acting like he'd become a starting striker. My only concern is that we have Mavididi, Malen, and Akpom who are coming in from the academy, and this signing might limit their opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom