• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Aurier

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Haven't seen much since the World Cup, but I remember he was quality. Decent defensively and very dangerous going forward. If he's still playing at that sort of level then I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn't Gazidis tell fans at an AGM that we weren't in for him because of his antics?

Proof

Established Member
Nah man he's class, best RB in the world I'd say.

The periscope stuff was just him joking around, got twisted by the media.
I think Bellerin is better. Aurier is good though. He can play several positions at a very good level. He ruined his chances at a top club for the time being.

The media didn't twist anything otherwise he wouldn't have been fined and relegated to the reserves. Calling your manager a faggot is not joking around.

It was not his first time either. In the video below he says the referee is a dirty son of a *****.

Reactions: BBF

easy Z

We should take him definitely, especially if it's at a knock down price.

Let him battle it out with Bellerin who'll most likely be off back to Barca anyway within 2 years if he keeps progressing at the same rate.

Aurier is not only the better fullback now but probably has a higher ceiling. Offers more versatility too.

Can't see it happening mind you. If PSG let him go I reckon he'll end up at a Bayern, Juve or Chelsea.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom