• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sergio Canales

mo50

Established Member
No ****ing way. He can go on loan to Salamanca or some other small club, we don't have time to develop players for other clubs.

It was a bright idea on his part joining Madrid wasn't it?

Anzac

Established Member
mo50 said:
No ******* way. He can go on loan to Salamanca or some other small club, we don't have time to develop players for other clubs.

It was a bright idea on his part joining Madrid wasn't it?

This - he's made his bed he can lay in it, and 'if' AW were to do this it had better be on a loan to buy deal or he can f**k off asap.

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
Buy him if you want to. Or get him on loan with a clause to purchase him. But, none of this loan to give him playing time business is required.

ibby

Established Member
mo50 said:
We need to buy good players.
I was merely correcting Bossa's point about signing 'established' players and how it's irrelevant.

What's your excuse?

mo50

Established Member
Excuse? I only added "to buy" to your statement, which I agreed with, because it was relevant to this thread.

ibby

Established Member
mo50 said:
Excuse? I only added "to buy" to your statement, which I agreed with, because it was relevant to this thread.
You're missing my point mate. :lol:

I wasn't being rude by the way, perhaps I'm a little cranky but excuse me, it's 4:16am in the morning and I've got moneyzzz riding on the cricket.

98 all out. Who's your Daddy?! 8))

mo50

Established Member
:lol: My bad.

It's getting late here too. Good luck with the cricket, I don't know how you watch that stuff though.

DK Gooner

Seems a particularly fanciful rumour. The only possible way we would go for Canales is if there was the option of a permament deal attached. Could end up being a very good player, but again the emphasis on the word could.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Would hate to train him up then he wants to **** back to Madrid.

So no thanks

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Another young wonderkid linked to us please excuse my lack of excitement. Unless he can play wide, wants to be here more than Hazard and doesn't have Barca DNA really don't want to see him here.

viper_001

Established Member
**** him. He had the chance to join us but chose Madrid instead. Now he can ride the bench for a few years then fade into midtable obscurity with some nothing club after they throw him away.

fabregas

If Ramsey get back to fitness, no. But if not, take a look at our injury situation before deciding. If it's really bad, then it's worth a try.

squallkid

Established Member
Excuse me when did we become Real Madrid's training ground?

They can piss off and develop their players somewhere else, I don't want Wenger to give this kid games to give him experience while simultaneously hurting the team because he will first have to get used to the league and playing for us, then he will have to return to form and once he probably does that it's back off to Madrid

They will have a superstar, nicely nursed by Wenger for 6 months and we will have gained nothing

Goons AFC

Wow, this forum hates the idea of Arsenal taking in loan players! It's a wonder other clubs ever accept our young starlets. There's really two reasons to accept a loan deal:
1) He's already better than what the team has (Jacky boy at Bolton, us sending people to League 2).
2)He's on the fringe of his team, and the coach thinks he may come over after a successful loan (Jay Simpson)

Canales today isn't better than what we have, and unless I misunderstand, I believe he wants to stay in Spain and Real Madrid still see a future in him. With these two items, I say no go.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom