• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Pain.

Not to worry we’ve all got Lacazette to look forward to.
Ouch. To be fair, I did think we did all we could do, but VlahoVic had his mind made up earlier. Pretty sure Fiorentina would have preferred not to sell to the team they were 3 points(at that time, I think) behind.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not surprised by Vlahovic scoring. this going to be pain just like when we missed out Higuain and we stuck with Giroud 😂.

Hopefully we sort this out in summer and get 2 good strikers

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Excellent winner by Giroud there, always had that in him.

Did annoy me sometimes, but was/is a quality player...hope he does well again, now that he is away from Chelsea.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Makes me so miserable to see Chiesa and Vlahovic in Juventus together, mind Chiesa has just undergone succesful surgery on a torn ACL.

Next year seeing them combine in zebra colors rather than purple (as they should have), or red&white as I hoped for..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Makes me so miserable to see Chiesa and Vlahovic in Juventus together, mind Chiesa has just undergone succesful surgery on a torn ACL.

Next year seeing them combine in zebra colors rather than purple (as they should have), or red&white as I hoped for..
More feel for Fiorentina fans this is like we selling our stars to manutd every year.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
2-0 Inter FT.

Milan leading Lazio at HT. Leao rocking it.

1-0 Milan

2-0 Milan

3-0 Milan

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom