• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft SF (PL ERA DRAFT) Oxeki vs Tir Na Nog

Who has the better team?

• Oxeki

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Tir Na Nog

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm really sorry. I just spent 7 hours in the laboratory. I was distracted. I swear I wasn't trying to tank my team :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@Tir Na Nog allegedly logged into @Oxeki account to post Frank Lampard I’m hearing:

tumblr_n4ymnvUI7b1rhly2xo1_500.gif

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I think @Tir Na Nog 's team fall apart here at the RB position. Keane will get dragged out wide having to help Young defend Hazard + Evra, which is pretty dangerous when @Oxeki got the most creative midfield in this tournament. Oxeki's team is much more balanced and can enforce their own game more by not having any glaring weaknesses, especially defensively. Even if Duff is a slight weakness here you have Kyle Walker providing support and overlapping, which ups the potency significantly.

If Tir Na Nog had a better (/real :lol: ) RB this would've been extremely close and maybe even favor him.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I think @Tir Na Nog 's team fall apart here at the RB position. Keane will get dragged out wide having to help Young defend Hazard + Evra, which is pretty dangerous when @Oxeki got the most creative midfield in this tournament. Oxeki's team is much more balanced and can enforce their own game more by not having any glaring weaknesses, especially defensively. Even if Duff is a slight weakness here you have Kyle Walker providing support and overlapping, which ups the potency significantly.

If Tir Na Nog had a better (/real :lol: ) RB this would've been extremely close and maybe even favor him.
⚽

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Think yous are being too harsh on Ash. Let's not forget he was England's starting LWB in the 2018 world cup. He's more than comfortable in a wing-back or full-back position imo.

I knew this would be the sticking point for a lot of people, but I think what he'd offer support Beckham in particular makes up for the fact he's not a natural right back. And this is prime Young we're talking about so he'd still have that blistering pace.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Genuine question because I rate your ball knowledhe - did you ever watch cantona and shearer play or were they before your time?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Genuine question because I rate your ball knowledhe - did you ever watch cantona and shearer play or were they before your time?

Caught the last years of Shearer's career, too young to properly see Cantona outside of highlights, expert opinions etc.

Watching Shearer made me appreciate how much better his overall game was compared to the perception of him being a penalty box striker. Obviously he wasn't Henry but he was also far from being a Van Nistelrooy type. He's low key underrated by many at this point; his occasional brain dead takes on TV doesn't help with that.

My general impression of Cantona, from what I've seen, read and heard, is he was a fantastic second striker, the type of player way ahead of his time in many ways and would be fantastic in today's game, but at the same time quite overrated by Man Utd fans who tend to put him in the same category as the absolute best in PL history which I've simply heard too many knowledgable people I respect debunk at this point to believe. Close though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom