• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Maybe he's just not good enough? Novel idea, I know.

When is Lolo back? Depending on how and when Kos comes back I'd sign someone in January.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
@Emeryates

@Mark Tobias already laid it out for you, but just so you get a few words from me:

There's a different quality to saying a player seems to have lapses in concentration and of that maybe should look into seeing a sports therapist than outright stating something is not right in his head.

And it all gets a bit of a taste when said poster - you - go about in other threads making a big fuzz about online bullying. Just makes you look like a hypocrite biased towards certain players. Can't go round saying this player should be lauded for calling out online bullying and highlight psychological consequences and then go in another thread and talk about another guy not being right in the head. That's sour.

Token Yank

Where does the ‘get juked out by Championship player so badly you fall on your back, resulting in said Championship player pushing ball past and hurdling your sprawled out body, thus resulting in an opposition goal scoring opportunity’ rank on the Shkodran Mustafi’s Comedic Defensive Blunder top 10 list? Surely it has to approaching #1

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
he had a good game today.
Solid and trying to create when passing forward.
he can be a bit messy when interceptions but he covers the RB´s like a boss.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
He can produce periods, within a game, of a very solid defensive display but what irks me the most is he's got at least one big error in him in almost every game. This is just not acceptable for a club aspiring to be top4 and winning trophies.

I'm sure Emery will address this issue in the Summer.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
That error could have been costly, those awkward falls he manages to conjure up happen too often and largely undo the good parts of his game. I'd like to see Holding Sokratis together when the latter is fit.

idan

Where does the ‘get juked out by Championship player so badly you fall on your back, resulting in said Championship player pushing ball past and hurdling your sprawled out body, thus resulting in an opposition goal scoring opportunity’ rank on the Shkodran Mustafi’s Comedic Defensive Blunder top 10 list? Surely it has to approaching #1
another shocking moment from Mustafi:mad:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Apparently his stats largely speak to a better defender than he actually is, suprised more people don't use him to point out that "stats aren't the full story" argument on the Özil thread.

CJJ

Established Member
giphy.gif

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Apparently his stats largely speak to a better defender than he actually is, suprised more people don't use him to point out that "stats aren't the full story" argument on the Özil thread.

He had a very good patch in 2017. He's even lost his confidence on the ball .

Wryer

I'll be fair to myself and say I have a fair amount of patience for most players .

But I'm losing patience with Mustafi. Becoming a liability to whoever he is partnered with. Time to spend time on the bench and recollect himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom