• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Simon Kjær

Status
Not open for further replies.

otfgoon

Established Member
Re: Simon Kjaer

Cavani has looked quite poor for Uruguay, at least in comparison to Suarez and Forlan. Will be interesting to see how good Kjear actually is, his reputation among fans doesn't seem to resonate much with the big clubs.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So why are Sp**s the only ones willing to make an offer (that's good enough to be accepted) for him?

That's the thing, while they may be interested, they don't rate him as highly as Sp**s do.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

since he has a release clause, they are probably bidding that high for Cavani, not necessarily for Kjaer..

cant see that either of them would actually want to go there.. Palermo is as good of a club as Spuds, and just missed out on Cl football this year there..

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

I think the release clause have expired by now. I do remember reading something about it but can't seem to find a link unfortunately.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

US, wasn't the release clause for a period of time only that had already passed? But yeah, if he does go there it's a lack of ambition in my opinion.

CandysRoom

Established Member

KY said:
Redknapp performing a portsmouth at tottenham again...

He'll do us a favour and plunge them into a world of debt, before waltzing in as the next England manager.

Harry "No flies on me" Redknapp

Proof

Established Member

Kjaer had a clause in his contract that stipulated foreign clubs interested in him would have to pay €12 million for his release.

But Tuttomercatoweb.com have said that has expired, leaving the door still open for interested parties to come in and table a bid.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/05/27/1945124/palermos-simon-kjaer-wont-force-premier-league-move" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... eague-move</a>

Kraig

Established Member

id still like kjaer here, think hes exactly what we need. shame ill have to hate him now.

ricky1985

Established Member

We'll just have to trust Wenger. He's took the view that Koscielny is a better player than Kjaer - we've just got to hope he's got it right.

I do wonder why none of the big clubs are moving for Kjaer - he's had big exposure in Serie A and at the World Cup - yet Sp**s seem the only club bidding? Strange.

I really don't rate Cavani, so I'm pleased to see Sp**s spending fortunes on him.

qs

Established Member

ricky1985 said:
I do wonder why none of the big clubs are moving for Kjaer - he's had big exposure in Serie A and at the World Cup - yet Sp**s seem the only club bidding? Strange.

And everyone knows they base their transfer policy on what we post here.

scytheavatar

Established Member

No big club's interested in Kjaer because he's still young; they can always snatch him from Sp**s a few years down the road if he proves he can perform at the highest level.

qs

Established Member

According to a Sp**s fan I was just talking to the Palermo chairman loves to talk, thats according to Twitchy so this could all be bullshit.

Bossa

Established Member

**** looks like Kjaer is going to Sp**s. But 35m for Cavani and Kjaer is a lot if you ask me.

KY

Established Member

Now news coming out from the **** camp that they DIDN'T make a bid...confusing stuff...

(not that it really matters...)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6237239,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football365.com/story/0,1703 ... 39,00.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom