• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Skysports Free Clips

justjoe

anyone got a like for the goal he scored for holland in the wc i think its was about 94?? that was an amazin goal just as good if not better.

mrsvanpersie

Talking of Sky Sports and goals, the top ten goals of November contained Thierry at number 6, and RvP (against Blackburn) at number 2........Van Horseface was number 1, with his goal against Charlton......imo, i think RvP should have been first.....agree, anyone?

gun4glory

Definately...
Fine Van Nistlerooy;s was great and all... but RvP's was simplt out of this world...
Henry's sixth?!?! **** ( your talking bout the free kick vs wigan right)...
whose above him

mrsvanpersie

gun4glory said:
Definately...
Fine Van Nistlerooy;s was great and all... but RvP's was simplt out of this world...
Henry's sixth?!?! **** ( your talking bout the free kick vs wigan right)...
whose above him
yep, the henry one was against wigan....unfortuanately, i cant remember the list, but when i find a link on the site, i'll post it...by the way, this stuff has just come in....sorry if it doesn't belong on this thread.........but it is positive stuff.....
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... +for+Robin

Wenger14

Established Member
Horsefaces goal may have been good but it was nothing near RVP's, isn't on the same level. It was a combination of Rooney leading up to the goal and RVN's finish that made RVP's goal.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom