• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Slobodan Rajković

joechapman.2005

i never new it went that far, medical etc. do you serioulsly think that now other clubs are intrested or at least prepeared to bid big money we'll match the cash though. obvioulsy you know more about this but do you think that we'll match chelsea's bid, cause that's surely what we'll have to do, or have we got a first option or something like that. be pleased if you could carify the position, thanks

Neo_McKane

If we want to buy Rajkovic, we will, because Arsenal is the first team Rajkovic will negotiate with, he was on trial, Wenger was very pleased, and it's just the matter of time when will rajkovic sign for arsenal. The problem is, rajkovic is only 16 years old, and UEFA don't allow players under 18 to sign profesional contract, or smth like that, so we can buy him now, and he will play for OFK Beograd until he's 18, than he will be transfered to Arsenal.
I'm realy impressed with this player, i've seen him play, he's magnificent, incredible talent.

Neo_McKane

Yes, it's off. But they are still interested.
Inter are interested in buying this youngster, but that's only a rumour, i'll post some fresh news tommorow

Neo_McKane

Nope. No agreement between chelsea and ofk beograde have been made. It was a rumour. Rajkovic's first option is arsenal, as he has already made friendship with some players. I think that wenger will buy him in next transfer perriod, but he will play for Celta untill he gets his work permit.

Mostarac

Established Member
Neo_McKane said:
Rajkovic's first option is arsenal, as he has already made friendship with some players.

Interesting. What players? Probably some guys from the reserves, don`t you think?

Neo_McKane

Mostarac said:
Neo_McKane said:
Rajkovic's first option is arsenal, as he has already made friendship with some players.

Interesting. What players? Probably some guys from the reserves, don`t you think?

Players like fabregas, senderos, smith, lupoli, v. persie, he trained with them for few days.

Mostarac

Established Member
Neo_McKane said:
Players like fabregas, senderos, smith, lupoli, v. persie, he trained with them for few days.

That is good. But where did you find this information? Are you his agent by any chance, haha?

Neo_McKane

Hehe, i wish. I've seen on tv, just when rajkovic arrived to london. Sport news "Lopta" on BK Television. They said that everything was going ok, he passed the medical after a week of training but couldn't get a work permit, but he got signatures from all of arsenal players. Rajkovic said that he enjoyed time in arsenal, and Wenger confirmed that Rajkovic would fit in perfectly into Arsène's project.

hleb

Established Member
If he's 16 playing for the U-21 he must be special.. Hopefully we'll here more in january or in the summer.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom