• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Slobodan Rajković

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
marhes26 said:
I thought I read that we was after some sperm that has showed great potential.

Might even play in the Carling Cup next week......

You know it's been weeks but until now I really understand what you just said. thats darn funny :lol:

But it could be true.............. :shock:

Neo_McKane

Rajkovic is very talented cb, but, he has already signed an agreement with chelsea. He will play for OFK Beograd for another year, and in 2007, he will be transfered to chelsea, the price is 5m.
At the start of the season, he was on trial at arsenal, but couldn't get a work permit. Too bad, chelsea stole another arsenal target.

Neo_McKane

Yeah. It's very interesting that there was no chelsea agents or scouts on any OFK Beaograd's game or training. They bought him just to steal him from arsenal. Dissapointing

KingReyes

Established Member
Seriously sometimes I wonder if Chelsea just browse the internet for players(promising or established) that are wanted by the likes of Arsenal and Man Utd and then snap them up just so they can't have them. Wasn't it Ferguson that said Chelsea buy players just so that they can't have them.

Chelsea gave a trial to that Obi Mikel fella but he signed for the Mancs? All of a sudden he's signed by Chelsea. And what about that turkish kid that plays for Dortmund? Arsenal were the first to show interest and then all of a sudden Chelsea show as interest afterwards.

hleb

Established Member
How the hell did Chelsea get a work permit for him, while we didnt. I dont get why we couldnt get him and the **** did. Unless he wanted to go there, in that case good luck to the lad. hope he gets a career in the game.

lobozinho

hleb said:
How the hell did Chelsea get a work permit for him, while we didnt.

They did not - Chelsea paid 3.5 mil. for 16 year old to stay with his club untill 2007, when he is 18 and eligible to apply for a permit. Similar deal we did with Vela, and quite a risky one.

It's no brainer for OFK Beograd really, and obviously Arsenal was ready to gamble on Vela, but not on Rajkovic.

arsenal4life

i think you can never judge a defender untill his early 20's years
it's very risky to sign a defender at that age

but for a striker you can see if he has the offensive tools or not at 16 or 17 obviously

Neo_McKane

Everyone, i have good news. All stuff about rajkovic and chelsea are lies. Yesterday, newspapers anounced that rajkovic signed a contract with chelsea, but here are the latest news:
OFK Beograd's board have denied rajkovic's transfer to chelsea, they also stated that there was no contact with chelsea. OFK's director Vladimir Bulatovic said: "Rajkovic has trained with Arsenal this summer, so we will talk to them first."
I realy hope that rajkovic will sign for arsenal, because he is very very talented CB. Now, he is much better than senderos, hoyte, clichy, eboue. And i'm serious about that. We should buy him as soon as we can.

lobozinho

Neo_McKane said:
Yesterday, newspapers anounced that rajkovic signed a contract with chelsea, but here are the latest news:

Sources, my countryman, what are your sources! Where did you read it? I've checked B92 and OFK websites and nothing yet there to deny it.

Mostarac

Established Member
Neo_McKane said:
Now, he is much better than senderos, hoyte, clichy, eboue. And i'm serious about that.

Of course he is, as everyone know it is much more difficult to play against Zeta and Zemun instead of Chelsea and Manchester United.

lobozinho

Hey, Mostarac, don't slag off FK Zemun, my home team!

Of course, Zeta and Zemun are not Chelsea and Man Utd, but I am sure both Mourinho and Wenger know that. Also, following that logic we would have never signed Kolo Toure or Eboue (ASEC Abijan??) or Senderos (Servette??) or even Ljungberg (Helsingsborgs ??).

I can see how you would find all this hyping up of relatively unproven Serbian players (Vidic, Zigic, Rajkovic) annoying. Believe me, I do sometimes as well, but Rajkovic seems to be a genuine talent. We will see if he's talented enough to justify paying 3.5 millions to play for another team for another two seasons...

Mostarac

Established Member
lobozinho said:
Hey, Mostarac, don't slag off FK Zemun, my home team!.

Haha, sorry about that.

lobozinho said:
Of course, Zeta and Zemun are not Chelsea and Man Utd, but I am sure both Mourinho and Wenger know that. Also, following that logic we would have never signed Kolo Toure or Eboue (ASEC Abijan??) or Senderos (Servette??) or even Ljungberg (Helsingsborgs ??).

With all due respect, Servette(were) and Halmstad are better teams(playing in respectable leagues) than Zemun and Zeta, but that is another discussion.

lobozinho

Mostarac said:
lobozinho said:
Hey, Mostarac, don't slag off FK

With all due respect, Servette(were) and Halmstad are better teams(playing in respectable leagues) than Zemun and Zeta, but that is another discussion.

You're right, particularly for Halmstad.

Neo_McKane

Yes. I think the only problem is getting a work permit.
He was at trial, and passed his medical but didn't get his permit. He got a shirt with autographs of all players. If we got work permits for players from Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Belarus, Congo, why can't we get one for player from Serbia & Montenegro, after all, Stefanovic, Vukic, Bunjevcevic are all playing in premier league

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom