• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Soccer Age run my Article

Alexone234

Cheers Jinn, but it was just a bit of fun. I am pleased the editor was a decent guy and into his Arsenal. He was just looking to run a piece against the earlier rubbish from the Spanish press.

VCC

You mispelled Thierry at the end of the 2nd paragraph, but you can be forgiven on the grounds of a well written article. :wink:

Alexone234

We all know the Spanish press are crap on Arsenal-mania, it was time to share it with the world. Also, I told the editor if he wanted a great arsenalsite, arsenal-mania was his boy.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Alex - I'll take issue about the Spanish press. Generally their sports reporting is far and away better than in the English counterparts, but like any other media there is always the trashy element basing articles on rumours and little more.

quattro

just saw it here now... i think thats the one i put on the "herny to madrid" thread. great work!

arsenal-mania rules!

eeeeting

what a nice article,well-structured,well-....
Can I recommend it to be study materials in an English class in a school in china? haha

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom