• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Soccerproject

Revokeuh

Hi ,

Just wanted to let you know I've discovered a great online soccer game and best of all: it's completely free. You become manager of your own soccerteam and try to build a successful team. We can also play against eachother... I bet I beat you 5-0! ;o)

Subscribing is very easy, try it at http://www.soccerproject.com/index.php? ... &eID=34440 . SoccerProject is a multi-player online soccer manager game. Recommended dosage ranges from a few minutes a week to a few minutes a day. If or when you join, do look out for my team, and add me to your contact list! My team name is 'FC Dexxa'. I'll be glad to help you making your first steps in the SoccerProject world.

On top of this, you well get a free 3 week SPFA-membership if you subscribe with this link and you stay a manager for at least 4 weeks. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity!

Have fun and good luck, Manager! :)

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom