• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Song Sheets

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 1,126
A

Anonymous

After Henrys goal did everbody stand up, turned to page Two, and sang Song No 5.

LOL :angel

A

Anonymous

reggiepaul said:
Sol said:
The whole song sheet idea is stupid, and makes us look like a laughing stock. They are useless, and a waste of money.

Yeah, these are ideas straight out of a village hall oap meeting for encouraging new members.

I guess we have to stick with the idea, some people are too posh, reserved, arrogant, egotistical, self righteous, miserable, stupid or too busy glory hunting to sing :D

Lol, yeah.
The idea of giving a song sheet to your average football supporter just makes me laugh.

A

Anonymous

Song Sheet listings

1, Your not singing anymore.
rpt 50 times

2, Champions league your having a laugh.
Rpt 50 times

3, Your **** and you know you are.
Rpt 50 times.

4, there's only one Arsenal
Rpt 50 times.

5, we love you Arsène, Oh yes we do.
Rpt 50 times.

:angel

A

Anonymous

KoLo28 said:
well with 30,000 more people you'd like to hope so... sorry to say but ashburton grove will out volume you pathetic losers from mould ratford.

i'm sorry kolo..but even the Reebok and Ewood Park have a better atmosphere then you people.And as good as the team you do have sadly can't be said about the supporters.Agreed every team does have that minority of non-singing fans, but for the arsenal it seems that minority is not as much a minority as one would think..
these two links just said it all
http://www.football365.com/You_Say_We_s ... 8999.shtml

http://www.football365.com/You_Say_We_s ... 9103.shtml

even the majority of your own fans agree on this and something has to be done about it.but surely that song sheet thingy is a joke!.

A

Anonymous

Laugh out loud!! have to be told to wear RED!! this is just to much.

10 mins later having had to wipe the tears o laughter from my keyboard.

:shakeheadsmilie:

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom