• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

south africa!

Henry IV

Well done to South Africa. With the 2014 tournament likely to be in Europe again, surely the 2018 World Cup has to be in Australia. I would really love that. Going down the pub at 3am to watch the games.

VCC

USArsenal said:
AFCG7, its better than it being in Japan (13 hour difference).....

Because of the sleep I wasn't going to be getting during the 2002 World Cup, I didn't go to summer school, thus delaying my graduation. And I was so tired after the odd sleep patters day in, day out for a month, I didn't recover until months later.

No, I'm not bitter. :wink:

A

Anonymous

WORLD CUP IN aRFICA :shock: no comment!
THERE NOT READY FOR IT

The Mini

tarekgaber, tbh, thats kinda rascist, African Nations Cup.. smaller scale but its adequate, and also 6 years is certainly enough (unless youre Greek)

Evil Dragon

The Mini said:
tarekgaber, tbh, thats kinda rascist, African Nations Cup.. smaller scale but its adequate, and also 6 years is certainly enough (unless youre Greek)
lol ahhh the Olympics :lol:

A

Anonymous

The Mini said:
How is it racist?
Im african myself...and proud of that,but football wise,my view is that nor moroc,egypt,south africa (watch them against england last year) :shock: cant host it.

goonerling

i agree with you tarekgraber. I'm African too and it's obscene that all that money is gonna be spent on hosting a football tourney when priority-wise that shouldn't even factor into the SA govt's top 100.

Having said that - I am sooo gonna be there

Soler

Established Member
There is absolutely no way in saying that somebody is not ready to host a World Cup, is being racist. That's just moronic. South Africa are hosting simply because Africa hasn't yet ... pathetic.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom