• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sp*rs Want Ranieri

Henry IV

Looks like we'll have to keep heaping more misery on Ranieri, like we did when he was Chelsea manager.

beanz

Yep, can't blame him for choosing Valencia & it looks like we'll be saying "Adios amigo" to Claudio soon. :mrgreen:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
****e manager for a ****e club... good match i say... with Houllier, they will most certainly get relegated next year

orion

I think Tottenham were waiting on Ranieri all this time when they were saying there will be some managers available at the end of the season. But the short reply from Ranieri must have been, sorry I tinker with footballers, not pieces of s**t, I'm off to Valencia. Back to the square one, then Sp**s. :p

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom